Cool AirTM Systems for Beech Barons
Why Choose Cool AirTM?
Price of Kit:
Field Approval with Approved Engineering Data
- Electrical Freon air conditioning system
- Enables owner to pre-cool the aircraft prior to engine start
- Dual Evaporators and blowers for maximum cooling and air velocity
- 16,500 BTU unit
- 36,000 BTU Condenser
- All electric
- Light weight
- First modern electrical Freon air conditioning system for the DeHaviland Turbine Boss Beaver
- Same compressor/electric motor as installed in the Cessna Citation 550/650 Business Jets
- Does not take up any baggage area
- Comes with a one year warranty
The Cool AirTM Advantage
- High-efficiency components for superior performance.
- Extra low compressor vibration and noise.
- High velocity 3 speed blower.
- Replaceable air filter for cleaner air.
- Quiet operation-robust design.
- There are no expensive proprietary circuit boards in system.
- Short refrigerant lines-reducing potential leaks.
For more information on this modification, contact Gary L. Gadberry.
*Reprint permission granted by the American Bonanza Society. For more information about ABS, visit www.bonanza.org