Cool AirTM Air Conditioner for Turbine Aircraft
Aircenter installs Cool AirTM electric air conditioners in the Cheyenne III, IV. Give us a call and we'll design a system for you.
Price of Kit:
- Electrical Freon air conditioning system.
- Enables you to precool the aircraft prior to engine start.
- 24,500 BTU unit.
- All electric.
- Light weight.
- R 134A (new environmentally safe).
- First modern electrical Freon air conditioning system approved for many planes.
- In most cases does not take up any baggage area.
- Can be installed in the Cheyenne III, IV, Dehaviland Turbine Boss Beaver.
The Cool AirTM Advantage
- High-efficiency components for superior performance.
- Extra low compressor vibration and noise.
- High velocity 3 speed blower.
- Replaceable air filter for cleaner air.
- Quiet operation-robust design.
- There are no expensive proprietary circuit boards in system.
- Short refrigerant lines-reducing potential leaks.
To find out how you can get a Cool AirTM system installed in your plane contact Gary L. Gadberry.