Cool AirTM Systems for Beech Barons
Why Choose Cool AirTM?
Price of Kit:
- Electrical Freon air conditioning system for B-55, C-55, D-55, E-55, 58 & 58TC models
- Enables owner to precool the aircraft prior to engine start
- 38 degree air within 5 minutes at air vents
- Dual evaporators and blowers for maximum cooling and air velocity
- 16,500 BTU unit
- All electric
- Light weight
- R 134A (environmentally safe)
- First modern electrical Freon air conditioning system approved for the Beech Baron
- Same compressor/electric motor as installed in Cessna Citation 650 Business Jet
- Does not take up any baggage area
- Comes with a one year warranty
- Installation normally takes about 80 hours
The Cool AirTM Advantage
- High-efficiency components for superior performance.
- Extra low compressor vibration and noise.
- High velocity 3 speed blower.
- Replaceable air filter for cleaner air.
- Quiet operation-robust design.
- There are no expensive proprietary circuit boards in system.
- Short refrigerant lines-reducing potential leaks.
For more information on this modification, contact Gary L. Gadberry.
*Reprint permission granted by the American Bonanza Society. For more information about ABS, visit www.bonanza.org